September 29, 2010 § 4 Comments
I am going to join the Gratitude Community and start listing things for which I am thankful for…I hope you enjoy this list. It will become a regular part of my blog and I hope that it blesses you.
1. For God, that He created the Earth knowing He would have to send His Son and did it anyway. John 1
2. For Jesus, who did not consider equality with God something to be grasped. Oh thank You Jesus! Phillipians 2:3-8
3. For air to breathe
4. For good health for my husband, my kids, and myself
5. For a house that is more than we need so we can easily share with others
6. For my backyard that is a haven for my family
7. For my three precious children
8. For my 7 babies I got to hold in my womb, but not in my arms
9. For my 3 babies lost to two tubal pregnancies (we can’t prove it, but I believe one of those pregnancies was twins)
10. For my 12 babies that lived in a dish, but not in my womb
11. For the finances to choose In-vitro as an option to grow our family
12. For sweet friends who encourage me (Heb 10:24-25)
13. For the smell of rain
14. For changing seasons
15. For laundry since I have clothes to wear
16. For food to eat
17. For clean water
18. For my church family
19. For the fellowship of suffering so that I get to know Jesus more (Phil 3:10)
20. That God uses the foolish things of this world to shame the wise (1 Cor 1:27)
21. That my children play well together (mostly)
22. My youngest put poo-poo in the potty twice and peed in the potty (mostly) twice today
23. For my middle child who plays with her belly button when she feels tired.
24. For my youngest who lets me kiss his precious cheeks and then kisses mine in return.
25. For my oldest who will always keep me in line regardless if I ask her to or not.