April 23, 2011 § Leave a comment
Hello friends. If you haven’t been to my new site yet, Rethinking My Thinking, now is the time. Enter to win a $25 amazon gift card. It is simple and easy. Oh and you won’t miss a post if you get over there and subscribe. Can’t wait to see you there.
April 20, 2011 § 4 Comments
God has given us all missions. Jesus sent us all to make disciples. God has a mission for you – a mission to bring Him glory and honor.
Things to know about your mission…
1. God-given missions never contradict God’s word
2. God-given missions are beyond your abilities that is why you have God and why they are God-given.
3. God has gifted, shaped, and directed your life (sin, painful, dark times and all) to prepare you for your mission.
4. You have a mission now. God wants to use you as a kid, a mother of young kids, a grandparent, a barren woman, a single man, a married couple, a senior adult, etc. Your mission never ends and it begins the moment you accept Jesus as your savior. From then on you are His and you are on mission for Him.
Jesus had a mission too. This holy week, I want you to think about His mission. Born to die for our sins that we may live with Him in eternity. What a SAVIOR!
Now I have a mission for you as well…If you choose to accept it. 😉 My new blog is ready for prime time…YEA!!!!!!! The kicker? Even if you subscribe to this blog, I need you to sign up again on my new blog. I tried to import you all, but feedburner would not let me do it. So kindly meet me over there and tomorrow (Good Friday) there will be a give away for the official opening day of Rethinking My Thinking’s new blog! Click on over here and join me at my new home!!!
April 19, 2011 § 2 Comments
Well, my new blog is up and running, but I am working out some glitches. 😉 I am learning so this is a slow process. Hence no cool blog post.
2. Not much is working over there. Subscriptions etc are not working…:(
However I am making progress. 😉
3. Are you praying and working on James? I am. I am slowly working on James chapter 3 and last week I didn’t quite get all 15 minutes on my knees in, but I am going to get 30 minutes this week…How is it going for you?
4. Psalm 34:18 has been banging around in my head and heart these days. I hope it blesses you too:
“The LORD is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit.”
Praying for you all!